Thursday, October 23, 2014

Medford - Week 21

Hola Madre,

So this week was nice.  It's awesome being back in my first area. All the members still remember me and it's a blast here.

So my new apartment is pretty nice.  Still has a washer and dryer, which is awesome and a dishwasher.  There's a super nice bike trail right next to our apartment that connects everywhere in the city.  It's right next to the river too.  Nice morning runs and bike rides.

I get to drive now a car now. NASCAR! Haha

So we get to do a bunch of service as missionaries now.  It's  awesome.  I love doing service.  We work a lot at Saint Vincent's in the kitchen and thrift store. It's fun.  There's this new website from
the church Justserve.org.  You can sign up and see service projects around your area.  Super cool.  (Haven't had a chance to check out the website yet, but it sounds cool.)

Got a new investigator this week and on his second lesson we invited him to be baptized and he said YES!  So crazy!  His date is for Nov. 15.  His name is J.  Pray for him.

The Elders in this area are super awesome and chill.  It's a blast and my comp is a super cool guy.

Lovin it!

I look forward to my package :)

Have an amazing week!

Love,
Elder Perrine

Super short emails the past 2 weeks from him.  That must just mean he is very busy, which is awesome!!  However, no pics either. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment